“We wanted to say a huge thank you for your wonderful photography on our wedding day. You captured it perfectly” – Becca and Jonny
Wedding Photography Pricing
I would do it for free because I thoroughly enjoy it but sadly my children keep growing and eating more, demanding more sophisticated and expensive entertainment and cost me a fortune in petrol as I drive them to multifarious social functions. My partner has a predisposition to Veuve Clicquot, fine cheeses and spa breaks not to mention my living with a neurotic highly strung cat and the associated vet’s bills……….
However, despite the financial burdens above, I do like to keep my pricing transparent and simple!
So, basically my starting price includes:
- Getting together for a chat over a lovely cup of tea to discuss your ideas for your wedding and your photography. This can be in person or via Skype/Facetime if that’s easier.
- A planning session before the big day to go over all of the final timings and arrangements.
- All day coverage – have a read here to see what that means!
- An online gallery for all of your friends and family to see your awesome photographs.
- A DVD/USB containing a full set of hand edited full resolution print ready files as well as a duplicate set of mini files – perfect for sharing on social media.
- A gorgeous mini presentation album containing the aforementioned DVD/USB (this is SO much nicer than just giving you the DVD/USB alone!)
- Me, Andrew! My unique photography style my undivided attention, years of experience and creative skill!
This is £1550 with a booking fee of £500 to secure the day and the balance payable a month before the wedding. You can add to this various lovely embellishments including albums which start from £550, cards, books, prints etc.
Let me know if you are planning a wedding on a weekday or outside the main season as I could well be able to tailor a special rate for you. I do try to be flexible and accommodating!
If this all ticks your boxes, floats your boat and is giving you a warm fuzzy “yes” feeling inside then GET IN TOUCH with me to chat more about your ideas.